Accessible CD ripping client in 2026 for Mac OS Sequoia?

By trey, 1 September, 2026

Forum
macOS and Mac Apps

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well and staying safe 😊 I'm running Mac OS Sequoia with the Voice over screen reader on an M2 MacBook Pro. I'd like to know what currently are the best clients to rip CDs to Mac OS in 2026? It's been a while since I've done this so I thought I'd ask here. Thank you very much for your help everyone 😊

Options

Comments

By Choom on Wednesday, September 2, 2026 - 01:02

We're already on Tahoe, with Golden Gate just around the corner.

As for the question, I think that the Music app inherited that functionality from iTunes, so maybe check that. I don't own any external CD or DVD drives so I cannot tell whether it works well, but I think that the ripping functionality is still available.


Editing to fix the title.